2009年8月4日星期二

Rabbit's BirthdaY

Many anecdotes are happened today..
My classmate,Daniel was uncontrolled today.
His reaction make us felt surprised and sad..Usually he always sleep in the classroom doing nothing.Since the moment I recognized him,he will talk to himself for sometimes.Last year he always trying so hard to score his exam although he know his hand-writing are bad.This year he was give up in everything included himself..He just submit the blank exam paper, never mix or chat with others and never listened while teacher teaching.Horrible! As a classmate, I also have no idea to help him.But today,he was hyperactive.He ran out of the class while teacher are teaching. Our monitor almost get crazy with his behaviour.Teacher has order him go around the school and INVITE him back to his sit. He tried to catch him from running. As I know, Daniel was tried to escape from us for 3 times! Monitor was cried..He was no idea to persuade DAniel retain as normal although he was sacrify his time from the important lessons.This time, I noticed that he are a responsible monitor.He was not the playboy that I recognized before.He is getting mature..

Second event is 1 of my best friend cried because another friend was betrayed her.

AND...
Today is my X-best friend's birthday.Until now,our misinterpret cannot be solved until the end of my life.I was no chance to explain all this to her.Anyway,she are still best friend in my heart although she still hate me.I hope that we can be buddy again in the future..
........HAPPY BIRHTDAY..........

0 评论: